[Histonet] endothelial cell marker

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Thu Sep 13 14:05:37 CDT 2012

By far the best ab for endothelial cells in mouse tissue is rat anti CD31
from Dianovo, it picks up the really early forming vessels better than any
other cd31 or F8 or SMA I have ever used.  We like it in AP/red.

Regards,
Patsy

Hi,
     My favorite by far is VonWillebrandt (spelling?) factor VIII. Dako has
a really good one (Cat# A0082) that works great in mouse tissue. CD31 is OK
but it is really finicky. CD34 works but F8 is easier and more reliable.

Amos