[Histonet] Slide Scanner/Imaging System

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Sep 13 13:22:47 CDT 2012

Aperio used to have a couple small scanners one that was for education, I think it scanned 1 slide at a time and the CS which scanned 5 slides at a time.  With Aperio you can get the Spectrum or Spectrum Plus data base which you can set up so people can view securely and remotely.  We have had the Aperio ScanScope CS previously and we now have the XT, just not certain if they still make the CS, maybe someone from Aperio can comment.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sheila Haas
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:56 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Slide Scanner/Imaging System

I am looking for information on whole slide imaging systems that are relatively small. A desktop version that would scan 1-4 slides at a time would be sufficient
and the images would need to be viewed via a secure web location. I know there
are several systems out there but am looking for recommendations from those already in use.
Any information you could provide would be helpful.
Thank you,

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Manager
MicroPath Laboratories, Inc.