[Histonet] Sakura glas coverslipper and mounting media types

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Thu Sep 13 12:17:19 CDT 2012

ClearMount from American MasterTech. Speed and volume set to "3". We put
our slides overnight in 60 degree oven prior to filing.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Cathy Crumpton <cathy.crumpton <@t> tuality.org

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or
otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only
for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it
or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.