[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 106, Issue 9

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Mon Sep 10 13:13:30 CDT 2012

I hope I get some honest answers out there so here goes,

Variables are:

5yr professionals both HT and non-cert with equal capabilities.

And assuming routine histo duties (embedding, cutting, etc maybe light grossing) and for kicks lets say primarily working with animal tissue,

Based on your personal experience, where can these individuals expect to max out as far as hourly pay? Sure, we know it could vary based on institution and location but there definitely is a ceiling. Or alternatively, what WON'T you pay this person regardless of experience.