[Histonet] job opening in St. Paul, MN

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:35:58 CDT 2012

The University of Minnesota Veterinary Diagnostic Lab has a full-time job
opening for a histotechnician/histotechnologist.  Briefly, the job entails
processing, embedding, microtomy, and routine/special stains of fixed and
frozen animal tissues; operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting
histologic equipment; performing manual and IHC techniques; participating
in research projects with principle investigators; assisting in maintaining
quality control documentation records; ordering, organizing, and
maintaining histology supplies; and other duties as needed.

The UMN VDL handles tissues of all species, except humans.  We receive
submissions from all over the world - food animals, exotic zoo animals,
companion animals, laboratory animals, wildlife.

For more information, please contact me directly.

Jan Shivers
UMN VDL Histology/IHC Section Head
St. Paul, MN
shive003 <@t> umn.edu