[Histonet] RE: ImageJ : start help for muscle fiber count

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Sep 6 08:10:02 CDT 2012

Tora

If you are using an H&E it was vertually impossible in our hands to try to threshold fiber area.  We worked with Image Pro Plus for about 6 months trying to get this to work and we could not, we ended up creating an algorithm in image pro that allowed us to trace the fibers and that would calculate fiber area and diameter, etc.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308