[Histonet] The Rise of Physician Owned/Operated Labs (POLs) and future trends

Daniel Schneider dlschneider <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:34:00 CDT 2012

I don't doubt what you're saying, but can you source this info more specifically than "a consultant?"  I'm going to discuss this with my colleagues and they're going to ask me.

Needless to say, a 10-20% cut in the TC of 88305, coming down the pipe in a month or two, is a big deal.

Dan Schneider, MD

Sent from my iPhone