[Histonet] Cassette Labeler

Norm Burnham Norm.Burnham <@t> propath.com
Mon Oct 29 12:00:46 CDT 2012

I didn't know that the Histonet site is being used as a medium for vendors to
advertise their wares?  Your thoughts?
Norm Burnham

Norm Burnham, MBA, MT(ASCP)
Director, Anatomic Laboratory Operations
ProPath - The Leader in Pathology Services
1355 River Bend Drive
Dallas, TX 75247
norm.burnham <@t> propath.com
214.237.1602 Office
214.237.1802 Fax
214.709.7127 Cell

To learn more about ProPath, please visit www.propath.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dustin Paul
Campbell
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:54 AM
To: Kaye Ryan; Shelly Coker; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Cassette Labeler

To All,

TBS offers a compatible cassette and slide labeler that interfaces with
APEASY. We have several accounts using both systems.  If addition information
is needed please contact me directly. dcampbell <@t> trianglebiomedical.com

Hope this helps,

Dustin Campbell
Service Technician

3014 Croasdaile Drive, Durham   NC  27705
 p 919.384.9393   f 919.384.9595
dcampbell <@t> trianglebiomedical.com

Visit us online at www.trianglebiomedical.com and follow us on