[Histonet] Re: Number of blocks

kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:41:17 CDT 2012

Granted, I am in research, and my boss IS a pathologist and does know how
to embed...if I got that reaction from a pathologist, I'd make him come in
and embed, cut, etc. rank be damned.  You need to know what is going on
with the slides you're diagnosing.  If a pathology resident/pathologist
over at UMDNJ wanted to learn, I'd teach him/her, no questions asked.  In
fact, we have taught the Rutgers veterinarians here-invited them to sit in
on our Toxicological Pathology class, both lecture and lab sections, slide
reading, etc. and they made the time to do it.  It's a necessity, the way
I see it.

Kathleen Roberts

Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs