[Histonet] Dako HercepTest Kit

Mark Turner mturner <@t> CSILaboratories.com
Tue Oct 16 13:34:28 CDT 2012

We also Decided to maintain the negative control on our HercepTest assays for this very reason.

Mark Turner, HT(ASCP) QIHC
CSI Laboratories
IHC / Histology Manager

678-319-3321 Direct
770-508-7644 Cell
678-319-1454 Fax
mailto:mturner <@t> csilaboratories.com
csilaboratories.com

2580 Westside Parkway
Alpharetta, GA  30004

Important Warning: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Bulmer [mailto:cjbulmer <@t> sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:18 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Dako HercepTest Kit

Hello Histonet,

Regarding the negative reagent control on the HercepTest Kit from Dako, order # K5207.  We wrote CAP about this and this was their reply:

CAP would still require the laboratory to abide by any manufacturer instructions that may be more stringent than the CAP requirement.

Since this kit is FDA approved, and the negative control reagent is included in the kit, our facility has decided to continue to do the negative reagent control.

Hope this helps,

Cindy

Cynthia Bulmer HT(ASCP)QIHC

IHC Supervisor, CTPL