[Histonet] RE: Metal molds

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Wed Oct 10 08:52:23 CDT 2012

We clean ours in the VIP every Friday. We recycle our xylene substitute
from the VIP but you cannot recycle the cleaning alcohol.

They are all "bright and shiny" for Monday morning!

Jen Campbell

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or
otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only
for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it
or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.