[Histonet] RE: SOX-10

Della Speranza, Vinnie dellav <@t> musc.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:46:51 CDT 2012

Ronnie,
I've not started using this marker just yet (I've pre-ordered it for mid Oct availability), but I just received a product sheet for Cell Marque's polyclonal rabbit ab which is available in concentrate or RTU
If this interests you I can scan and email it to you (don't want to spam your inbox without your permission)

Vinnie Della Speranza
Manager for Anatomic Pathology Services
Medical University of South Carolina
165 Ashley Avenue   MSC 908
Charleston, South Carolina 29425
tel. 843-792-6353
fax. 843-792-8974

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me and the MUSC Compliance Office immediately at (843) 792-4037 or 1-800-296-0269.  Thank you
________________________________
From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [mailto:ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Houston, Ronald
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:24 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: [IHCRG] SOX-10

Is anyone using SOX 10 in the diagnosis of soft tissue tumors? If so, can you please recommend a good reliable source for the antibody?

Thanks

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC
Anatomic Pathology Manager
ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital
www.childlab.com

700 Children's Drive
Columbus, OH 43205
(P) 614-722-5450
(F) 614-722-2899
ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org<mailto:ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org>
www.NationwideChildrens.org<http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/>

"One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."
~ E.M. Forster

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.