[Histonet] back online, please feel free to check it out

M. Kap m.kap.1 <@t> erasmusmc.nl
Mon Oct 8 03:53:44 CDT 2012

Dear Histonetters,

Some of you visited the Facebook page to find some nice pictures instead of the CQPath site, which was disappointingly down. After a server crash this weekend, we are back online! Once again I want to kindly invite you to take a look at our IHC QC/QA/QI program.

Please take a few clicks to visit http://www.cqpath.com/index.htm?language=en and please leave your comments at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CQPath

This is all free and might encourage you to contact us for more info.

We hope you like the program. Please let us know anything at all, all feedback is important and useful! (Yess, even when you think it s#cks)

Best regards,

Marcel