[Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] CK AE1/AE3

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Wed Oct 3 14:50:10 CDT 2012

We get our antibody from DAKO and use it at 1:500 with enzyme digestion on the Bond Max platform.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> "Taylor, Jean" <jtaylor <@t> meriter.com> 10/3/2012 3:47 PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

I'd like some input as to what labs are using as a procedure for this antibody. Is enzyme digestion or a form of antigen retrieval with heat used? What dilution and detection system do you use as well as what type of machine is it run on?

Thanks for the info,

Jean Taylor, HT (ASCP) QIHC
IHC Tech
Meriter Health Services