[Histonet] Traveling

E. Wayne Johnson ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Tue Oct 2 19:29:37 CDT 2012

If you do that and announce your availability on Histonet, you are likely
to be criticized publicly by a few, while others send email and twitters
to one
another privately discussing your attributes, and those who like having
the information
that you are available probably will not speak up in your support.

But since there is no such thing as bad publicity, you will have to
decide the +/- of it.