[Histonet] RE: Cold room alternative

Bell, Pat Pat.Bell <@t> ucdenver.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:13:26 CDT 2012

Aaron,

We have a refrigerator from VWR that has a glass door like a "Deli" frig. and it has an electrical outlet inside as well as outside. That could be a starting place to look. :)

Pat Bell HT(ASCP)
University of Colorado, Denver
Medical Oncology; MS 8117
12801 E 17th Ave.
RC1-S, L18-8402C
Aurora, Co. 80045
303-724-6077
pat.bell <@t> ucdenver.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Johnson, Aaron
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 3:41 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Cold room alternative

The building I am in does not have a cold room and I would like to incubate some samples overnight on an orbital shaker at 4°C. Can anyone recommend a refrigerator with an interior electrical outlet or another alternative? Thanks.
Aaron

Aaron M. Johnson
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech and Hearing Science University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign