[Histonet] MSI antibodies

Hoekert, W.E.J. W.E.J.Hoekert <@t> olvg.nl
Fri Nov 30 03:54:59 CST 2012

Hi Kenia

I guess you will need at least two blocks because they are never 'positive' all four of them in the same tumour. You might search your archive for young people with colon cancer. There is a good chance that you will find positive material.

Willem Hoekert
OLVG
The Netherlands

________________________________

Van: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu namens lynch kenia
Verzonden: wo 28-11-2012 16:09
Aan: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Onderwerp: [Histonet] MSI antibodies

Need help please......does anyone have a colon block, or would be will ing to cut me a few slides of colon, that has stained positive (which is actually no staining) for the MSI antibodies; MLH1,PMS2, MSH6, MSH2 ?

Thanks!

Kenia Lynch, M.T./H.T.
Histology/Molecular Supervisor
Caldwell Memorial Hospital