[Histonet] short temp but home for Christmas

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 20:07:55 CST 2012

Hi All-

Looking for a happy person and a good cutter, preferrably the same person!

A short day shift temp, M-F from ASAP through the Friday before Christmas.  Fill up the bank account and be home for the holidays.  Experience with small biopsies required.  Full travel including per diems, hotel, flights and car rental (or reimbursement for using your own vehicle).

For more info, call my cell and leave a message--I'll call you back across the afternoon.  It's one of the nicest little labs in the South!

281.883.7704

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.