[Histonet] Waste drum labeling

Cynthia Pyse cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com
Wed Nov 28 06:52:11 CST 2012

I would also be interested in the answers to this.
Cindy

Cindy Pyse, CLT, HT (ASCP)
Laboratory Manager
X-Cell Laboratories
20 Northpointe Parkway Suite 100
Amherst, NY 14228
716-250-9235 etx. 232
e-mail cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Amber
McKenzie
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:16 AM
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Waste drum labeling

For EPA standards, how do you label your waste drums?  I have one 55 lb drum
that we only pour ventana waste in.  What numbers do you write in the
diamond to cover all the kits that you stain with?  2 reps from EPA came by
my lab yesterday and said i needed an emergency phone list by our phone??
Does anyone have the checklist for EPA that small labs should follow?