[Histonet] Rabbit/Mouse Polymer Detection Kit Recommendation?

nancy lowen claycal44 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 14:09:39 CST 2012

From: Sandy's Mail <cheastys <@t> svm.vetmed.wisc.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:19 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Rabbit/Mouse Polymer Detection Kit Recommendation?

Hello all,

                We were using (with great success) the Max Vision "Max
Poly-Two" with our mostly DAKO antibodies on our Lab Vision autostainer.
Mostly canine and feline tissues, mostly tumor markers. We were so happy.
Better quality, great specificity, great reproducibility, and half the price
of the Lab Vision polymer detection kit. Now, Max Vision is discontinuing
their IHC line, and we are filled with woe and wringing our collective
histology hands.

                Any recommendations for a quality rabbit/mouse polymer
detection kit would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Sandy

Biocare Medical has one.
Nancy Lowen