[Histonet] BioInventory (Pathology) software recommendations?

Hugh Luk hlukey <@t> msn.com
Thu Nov 8 16:33:08 CST 2012

Hi all,

Can I ask for recommendations for a Tissue block repository software?  It needs to incorporate FFPE blocks and their usage in research projects like TMA construction or RNA/DNA testing.  We will be most impressed with ease of use and pre-built categories with barcoding.  It must be able to incorporate ~15 million entries.

Communication with CoPath/Cerner is a plus.

We have tried various companies, and are currently using one of them, but the software was not designed to capture workload and is a chore to use.

I would appreciate any advice.  Vendors welcome.

Thank you in advance,
Hugh
Hawaii