[Histonet] RE: Protocol for mouse tissue on VIP Processor

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Nov 7 16:45:57 CST 2012

We use that processor for soft tissue we use 20 minutes per station for kidney and lung and liver - trimmed sections, whole or half kidneys will require more time anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes per station. For Brain 3 mm section we use 30 minutes per station and for fat I would go 45 minutes to 1 hour per station.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592