[Histonet] AFB control

Lynette Pavelich LPaveli1 <@t> hurleymc.com
Wed Nov 7 09:29:34 CST 2012

If you join the Michigan Society of Histotechnologists for $20/year membership, you will receive not only the award winning MikroGraf newsletter, voted #1 by the NSH, but have access to a supply of control blocks as needed for no extra charge!

Lynette

Lynette Pavelich, HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Hurley Medical Center
One Hurley Plaza
Flint, MI 48503

ph: 810.262.9948
mobile: 810.444.7966

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Cynthia Robinson [robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:20 AM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] AFB control

All,

Does anyone have AFB control in human tissue they would be willing to share? I shared fungal controls awhile back with anyone who emailed me....that is, until I ran out. I would be willing to share control material if I have something you need.

Thanks.

Cindi Robinson HT(ASCP)
Mercy Medical Center
Dunes Medical Laboratories