AW: [Histonet] overfixation with formalin

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:01:33 CST 2012

You're fine in my opinion- according to Fox. If you read the first paragraph as introduction, and then skip over to the section starting with "pentration paradox" to paragraph(s) 2-3 of page 846, I think your thoughts are addressed. I can send the pdf to anyone if they want to look it over.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC