[Histonet] Looking to Work

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 06:26:31 CST 2012

NSH has a jobs board - jobs available, and a place for histotechs to post
their information. Start there.

http://www.jobtarget.com/home/home.cfm?site_id=8282

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali A Krasht
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:10 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Looking to Work

Hi All

I just got layoff by the company I was working for.

I worked as a Histologist/ Supervisor for over 10 years.

If anyone is hiring in the Frisco or Dallas  Texas area, please let me know.

If you need more information or want to know my qualifications please check
my LinkedIn Profile.
www.linkedin.com/in/alikrasht

www.linkedin.com/in/alikrasht

Omnipath Diagnostics Texas, Frisco, Texas 2008 - 2012
Histologist /
Supervisor

Ameripath (Dermpath Diagnostics Cockerell &
Associates), Dallas,
Texas 2004 - 2008
Histotechnologist
/ Histologist

Analytical Food Laboratories, Grand Prairie, Texas
2003-2004
Microbiologist

Regards

Ali A. Krasht
http://NovellTrade.com
http://NovoJeans.com
214 444 8319

which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential
and/or privileged material.
notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is
delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of the company.