[Histonet] Nails

Sheila Adey sadey <@t> hotmail.ca
Thu Nov 1 18:55:40 CDT 2012

We noticed for any tissues that have a tendency to float off:
Leave over night at room temp to air dryThe next day heat in a separate oven at 56 degrees for 15minAllow the slides to cool back down to room temp.Then stain without using the oven on the stainer.Works great for fatty tissues
Of course this is only great if you have a day to spare. :)