[Histonet] Disposal of used lab equipment

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Thu Nov 1 13:43:10 CDT 2012

I took some of mine to a place that buys scrap metal. They pay by the pound.

Paula K. Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HT
President
Excalibur Pathology, Inc.
8901 S. Santa Fe, Suite G
Oklahoma City, OK 73139
405-759-3953 Lab
405-759-7513 Fax
www.excaliburpathology.com

________________________________
 From: "Dingersoll <@t> aplaboratories.com" <Dingersoll <@t> aplaboratories.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Disposal of used lab equipment

   We have upgraded some of our equipment in recent months and repla= ced
   some VERY OLD equipment that is just taking up space now.

   =

   I have contacted some of the used equipment man= ufacturers and no one
   is interested in taking this equipment off our hands.

   My  question  is  how do you dispose = of used histology equipment.  I
   don't  know  if our local landfill will = take it.  Is there a service
   out there who will come haul it away?

   I appreciate any feedback.

    = ;

   Donna S. Ingersoll, B.S., HTL, CT(ASCP)