[Histonet] BLock alignment tool

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:56:59 CDT 2012

Newcomer supply has one that works in all standard microtomes. It is rather
intuitive.  It is essentially a level on an apparatus that goes inside of
the block clamp part of the microtome. They call it the universal microtome
alignment tool.

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories