[Histonet] How to Unsubscribe, Part 114

nmhisto <@t> comcast.net nmhisto <@t> comcast.net
Wed May 30 17:00:30 CDT 2012

Okay, I'm retired now but  I monitor Histonet from my dining room table while eating bon-bons between soap operas.  Yeah, right.  But that doesn't mean I can't add to the conversation... I would like to remind all subscribers (for the 114th time) that when you subscribed to Histonet, you were given   UNSUBSCRIBE directions . The listserv manager cannot unsubscribe you - you must do it yourself.  Does it sound like I've mellowed any in the last 60 days?  Not!  I miss my microtome and hope that Carole is talking nicely to it as I did...