[Histonet] Unregistered techs

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue May 29 21:17:45 CDT 2012

I am sorry but I must be living in dream world, in the last 9 years I have trained at least 4 people in histology who passed the Ht or the HTL exam and I would put them up against any histotech for knowing what stains the nucleus, special stains, as well as being really well trained (not just to chose the right bar code) in IHC, to do IHC manually and trouble shoot problems that do go wrong with autostainers .  in my community ASCP certification and even more than that who trained you and how you were trained matters.

Regards,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC

IHCtech