[Histonet] Unregistered techs

Kim Tournear kim.tournear <@t> yahoo.com
Thu May 24 15:44:33 CDT 2012

Ok. I have to chime in on this one. Jay, I see your point. I'm neutral on this subject.

I work with an unregistered tech (30yrs on the bench) and her work is excellent. For whatever reason she missed the dead line for the change on the OJT route on entry.

I have worked with registered techs out there that do crappy work. So what is the difference between registered vs unregistered when it comes to their skills?

Unregistered doesn't necessarily mean unqualified.

Sent from the iPhone of Kim Tournear.