[Histonet] (no subject)

McAnn, Sherrian Sherrian.McAnn <@t> va.gov
Tue May 22 12:39:39 CDT 2012

I agree and would like to add.  This is one scenario that I have seen
many times, where hospitals  or wherever will hire histotechs without
certifications .  I am thinking that saves them money and they still
have a "histotech".  I have seen good histotechs  that have no
certification and likewise some bad ones with certification.  Lately I
have seen these  schools turn out histotechs   ,  it seems with little
encouragement to get certified.  If places will hire them without being
certified,  there seems little incentive (unless you are self motivated
for more money) to move on up to certification.