[Histonet] Histotech job in Las Vegas

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu May 17 21:46:33 CDT 2012

Job Description:
* Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Certified as a histotechnician or Histotechnologist (HT/HTL) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology required
* 1+ years of experience preferred
* Good customer service
* Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer. No sponsorship will be provided.

Job Description:
* Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Certified as a histotechnician or Histotechnologist (HT/HTL) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology required
* 1+ years of experience preferred
* Good customer service
* Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer. No sponsorship will be provided.
Hi histonet community,

I hope you are well. I am a one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm. I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in advancing your career. We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Histotech position in Las Vegas, NV

Exciting Histotech Job

[...]

Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer. No sponsorship will be provided. This Lab offers one of the better compensation packages
around including relocation assistance when necessary. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Histotech/Cytotech Openings:

* IN - Histotech

* ME - Lead Surgical Pathologist

* NC - Histology Supervisor 2nd shift

* NC - Histology Manager

* NC - Histotech 3rd shift (experienced)

* NY - Western - Histotech - 1st shift

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* OH - Histotechnologist - 1st shift

* NYC - Pathology Manager (commercial background)

* FL - Treasure Coast - Histotech

* FL - Cytotech - 1st shift

* NV - Histotech, IHC

To view additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com. I look forward to hearing from you.