[Histonet] Histotech jobs - Full time, permanent

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Tue May 15 09:15:41 CDT 2012

Good morning Histoneters,

I hope you are well. I am a one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm. I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in advancing your career. We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Histotech position in Louisville, KY.

Exciting Histotech Job

My client is a leading health care provider offering comprehensive anatomic and cytopathology services for health care providers throughout the South. Committed to quality, access, continuity and cost effectiveness of patient care their board-certified and registered clinical laboratory professionals provide the knowledge and expertise to assist clinicians in the management of patient care. They are looking to hire a full time Histotech to work out of their lab in Louisville. For consideration you must have an Associates or Bachelors degree in Histology (or equivalent) with at least 1 year of histology experience. HT or HTL (ASCP) certification is required. This Lab offers one of the better compensation & benefits package around including relocation assistance when necessary. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Histotech/Cytotech Openings:

* IN - Histotech

* ME - Lead Surgical Pathologist

* NC - Histology Supervisor 2nd shift

* NC - Histology Manager

* NC - Histotech 3rd shift (experienced)

* NY - Western - Histotech - 1st shift

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* OH - Histotechnologist - 1st shift

* NYC - Pathology Manager (commercial background)

* FL - Treasure Coast - Histotech

* FL - Cytotech - 1st shift

* NV - Histotech, IHC

To view additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com. I look forward to hearing from you.