[Histonet] plants

Margaret Horne Mhorne <@t> upei.ca
Tue May 15 06:51:44 CDT 2012

I had to remove my plants from a lab because people were doing something
( RNAse ? ) that could be contaminated by air borne plant material.
However that was the only time.  Any other labs were not worried about
it. I even repot plants in my present lab.

The questions is " What would happen if plant material contaminates the
samples? "  Depending on what procedures are being done in that lab, if
it doesn't skew the results, it's not a problem.  Especially because the
plants are improving air quality and work place productivity.

The Inspectors might be more of a contamination problem than the plants
;-)

Margaret