[Histonet] Old Practical Reviews in Pathology CDs

Alice Neumann alineumann <@t> aol.com
Sun May 6 11:40:57 CDT 2012

Hello all, If anyone in a resource limited area needs these, I can mail them to you in the future on an intermittent basis.  They are continuing medical education CDs in English, and I will not be able to supply a CD player or batteries, however they may be able to be used on a computer if you have a CD player on it.  If you want them, please send your address and the method(s) by which you can receive mail (?Fed Ex or postal service).  Best wishes,

Alice Neumann MD
Pinnacle Pathology PC
207 Auburn Dr.  #1
Auburn, AL 36830