[Histonet] CAP inspection requirements

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 2 06:46:19 CDT 2012

CAP inspectors are your peers. In other words they are people managing other labs. So those people have a variety of degrees or experiences. They don't get paid to inspect. It's a requirement that labs that participate in CAP bi annually inspect another lab because CAP works as a peer review system. I'm sure there are actual paid jobs with CAP but best to look at Their website for those opportunity for job descriptions. Hope this helps.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone