[Histonet] Part Time MOHS Tech Needed ASAP

Melissa Phelan melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue May 1 08:42:25 CDT 2012

Allied Search Partners is working with a small laboratory who is in need of
a Part Time MOHS Histotech. This position is an immediate need.

We are looking for someone who has experience in doing MOHS Histology.

To apply:

Please send resume to Melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com or fax to 888 388
7572. Please note: No other information is disclosed about the organization
until we receive your resume for review. All qualified applicants will be
contacted with further information prior to an interview being scheduled for
the position. Thank you!

Location(s): Mt. Pleasant, WI 3 or 4 days per week and 1Ž2 a Day in Franklin,
WI

Schedule: Monday-Friday Part Time Hours. This position has the potential to
become a full time position.

Travel: Majority of the work is in Mt. Pleasant, WI area and 1Ž2 a Day in
Franklin, WI area.

Requirements:

Ability to travel between two locations on one day per week
MOHS Histology Experience

Melissa Phelan
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaphelan
President, Laboratory Staffing