[Histonet] Farewell

Janice Mahoney mamawooo <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:53:28 CDT 2012

Enjoy retirement Sara, I'm loving it and have been for almost a year now.  Still love and am very interested in Histology.  I think it stays in the blood forever.  I'm doing a little consulting but mostly enjoying my grandson and being home.  Never a boring minute, I'm as busy as I ever was,
Congratulations!Jan MahoneyOmaha