[Histonet] Reference lab doing West Nile Virus and HHV6 IHC on human FFPE specimens

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Fri Mar 30 11:05:01 CDT 2012

Clarification to my previous post - we can't *accept* human tissue here.
 I'm sure the antibody will work on any species, however.  The antibody is
specific to the virus itself, not the tissue species it's residing in.

Jan Shivers