[Histonet] Farewell

Mark Turner mturner <@t> CSILaboratories.com
Fri Mar 30 09:24:00 CDT 2012

Congratulations on a retirement well earned.  I have always valued your insight into the problems posed on the histonet.  Keep in touch and continue investing in the next generation of histotechs, both through the histonet and in any speaking engagements you can line up.  Try to get some rest, but my guess is that you will continue to wake up early for a few more weeks.  After all, one knows that someone is a histotech when waking up at 4:30 AM is considered "sleeping in!"  :-))

Best wishes on your retirement!

Mark Turner, HT(ASCP) QIHC
IHC / Histology Manager

678-319-3321 Direct
770-508-7644 Cell
678-319-1454
mailto:mturner <@t> csilaboratories.com
csilaboratories.com

2580 Westside Parkway
Alpharetta, GA  30004

Important Warning: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Breeden, Sara [mailto:sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:16 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Farewell

Hard as it is to believe - and I probably won't until I've been away for a week or more - this is my LAST day to work.  Retirement? Who knew it would come around so fast? I remember having only fifteen years left to work and that was just yesterday!  Histology has been 'bery, 'bery good to me and although I fell into it by accident, it has been a fascinating, involving, liberating experience.  I'll be lurking on Histonet but under the alias of nmhisto and I'll probably do some p.r.n.
work but I'm going home and throwing away my alarm clock and resetting the coffee maker for 6:00 a.m. instead of 3:45 a.m.  Thank you all for your advice, guidance, humor, relative insanity and wisdom.  Enjoy what you do and try to recruit at least one person into this field before it's your time to pick out the color of the tennis balls on your walker.

Hail and Farewell and best of everything to every one of you.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE