[Histonet] "placenta encapsulation"

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Wed Mar 28 12:40:35 CDT 2012

OK, this is too funny. I swear I got this message concerning my last
post. I wonder what triggered it? Are ca**ibals now a protected
minori*y?

"This email has violated the R-AC-IAL DIS-CRIMI_NATION.
and Quarantine entire message has been taken on 3/28/2012 1:36:10 PM.
Message details:
Server: BCHEXEG
Sender: (deleted)
Recipient: rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com;histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
Subject: RE: [Histonet] "placenta encapsulation"

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
O'Donnell, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:33 PM
To: Bob Richmond; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Now THAT"S NATURAL CHILDBIRTH!

In my 30 years of histology, I have had two such requests.
(Interestingly, one was about ten years ago - must have been an early
adopter)

Risk management has a much bigger headache than I do, I just deliver it
to their department, they get it to the patient.

Question for histonetters - Is this cannibalism? One of the questions I
was never allowed to ask at an interview "What is your feeling about
cannibalism?" Maybe I may allowed to ask it now. - Just having some fun,
I do not advocate cannibalism, and I am sorry if I offeneded any
cannibals (in the vein of redneck lent thread) - Bill