[Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Peggy Brask via LinkedIn member <@t> linkedin.com
Wed Mar 28 11:37:44 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Peggy Brask requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

David,

- Peggy

Accept invitation from Peggy Brask
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-h0cllm9b-1e/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I244781281_13/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPclYNe38Ne3sQd399bRBxhlhGuAxPbPcPdz4Ve3oRejkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3d4U2y1h35_581

View invitation from Peggy Brask
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-h0cllm9b-1e/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I244781281_13/3cNnP4Ucz4UdPgQcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3xVZwBccP5_581

Why might connecting with Peggy Brask be a good idea?

Peggy Brask's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Peggy Brask's invitation, check Peggy Brask's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation