[Histonet] RE: Redneck Lent

Thurby, Christina christina.thurby <@t> bms.com
Tue Mar 27 12:25:57 CDT 2012

Okay - ya'll seriously need to not read too much into the Catholic thing about that joke - I'm from Kentucky and I think it's more about the 'redneck' thing than a religion!!!  I thought it was hilarious - course, I'm not Catholic - but I can always laugh at a redneck joke!!  Happy Tuesday ya'll!!!
Oh yeah - and the puppies are getting' big in Indiana - if ya' know what this means then I'm saying HI to ya' !!!
Kristie

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.