[Histonet] PROTOCOL FOR COLOR CODING BIOPSY CASSETTES

Lester Raff MD LRaff <@t> uropartners.com
Fri Mar 23 09:10:14 CDT 2012

Thanks for the explanation! I didn't mean to jump on anyone, after all,
it's Friday!

Lester J. Raff, MD
Medical Director
UroPartners Laboratory
2225 Enterprise Dr. Suite 2511
Westchester, Il 60154
Tel 708.486.0076
Fax 708.492.0203

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Victoria
Baker
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 9:07 AM
To: Lester Raff MD
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] PROTOCOL FOR COLOR CODING BIOPSY CASSETTES

My Bad for not explaining fully - not all prostate biopsies do get PIN4,
additional sections are cut and saved for possible future requests on
prostate biopsies.  This cannot be done automatically for the very
reason
you describe.  My intention was to point out that we separated these out
so
that the cutters would know to cut the additional sections.

My apologies for not fully explaining this.

Vikki