[Histonet] RE: softening cartilage

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Mar 22 13:46:41 CDT 2012

Diane

You should not need to soften cartilage, we section cartilage from many species without any additional steps to routine processing.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Gerjets, Diane M [V PTH]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:32 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] softening cartilage

I'm sorry if this topic has already been discussed, I don't get on the histonet  very often. Our lab will be getting a research project of horse cartilage. We don't have a good protocol for softening cartilage. We would appreciate any suggestions that any one might have. Thank you so much! Diane _______________________________________________
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet