[Histonet] re: april fools prank

Kara Lee karabou76 <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:58:49 CDT 2012

One must always consider who the prank is being pulled on.  If the person is sensitive or not quite in line with your own "Humor" a prank should not be pulled.  As people working in the science industry, we have all been trained to observe.  If a person is not the type to deal well with that type of humor, don't bother them and let them be.  Or, ask if they want to be included in playing a prank on someone else who lives for seeing what their co-workers are doing to them next..I had a co-worker who was bummed when we were all too busy to mess with each others stuff one April 1st one year.

Pranks and jokes should always make the other person laugh or smile just as much as you do, and don't forget to help them clean up the mess you made...but I think we all know that, right? ;)

Enjoy life with your co-worker friends, and laugh! I mean, we do spend over 50% of our lives with these people.

Cheers everyone!
Kara