[Histonet] Per Diem position in Los Angeles

Davide Costanzo pathlocums <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:26:13 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Colleagues,

We have a per diem position to fill for a new lab in the Beverly Hills area
of Los Angeles. Looking for an experienced histotech, ASCP certified, to
fill in when our staff is short. We will not be opening for a couple of
months, however I would really like to get a couple of good techs on board
with us to cover in times of need. It will be infrequent, but somewhat
flexible with your current work schedule, and the pay will be quite
competitive.

If you are interested, please send your resume to me at:
david <@t> blufrogpath.com

Thank you. Have a great day!

--
*David Costanzo, MHS, PA (ASCP)*