[Histonet] April fool's prank

Kara Lee karabou76 <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:42:59 CDT 2012

While I'm new at histology, I am a master of pranks.
Here's a list of some fun ones I've done to co-workers over that years...that haven't gotten me fired or killed yet ;)

1.  fill their desk space with packing peanuts

2. If you have the time, post-it note their entire office, office wall, ceiling and desk with the multi colored post-it notes...it's pretty and funny

3. Find a dead keyboard in the IT department.  Take it home, fill the areas around the keys with dirt and chia-pet seeds.  Wait for them to sprout.  Come in early in the morning and replace someones keyboard with this one (don't actually plug it into the computer)

4. Pop out all the keys on the keyboard that spell out the persons user name...hide them around their desk.

5.  Wait for them to walk away, change their monitor settings, then change the language to something they don't know so they don't know how to get it back to normal.

6.  If they hate the smell of bananas, your lotion, etc., put a peel, open bottle, whatever hidden behind their desk.

7. Tilt their desk up just slightly in the back so all their pens roll off, but it's not obvious that the desk has been lifted.

Enjoy!
Kara Lee