[Histonet] When to toss reagents?

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:48:28 CDT 2012

Test the new reagent for performance and then apply a date label for 12 months from opening/use. Test the reagent at the end of the 12 month period for efficacy and if meets specification or standard, date for another 12 months. Continue the process until you demonstrate a performance issue. Discard when reagent does not perform as expected or meet standard.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)